MSI is looking for a Clinical Supervisor with their BCBA, however we would reconsider added responsibilities and position shift for a PhD level behavior analyst. We have many wonderful aspects of our program that we would like to maintain. We seek a Behavior Analyst who has the capabilities to continue this program and to improve it and adapt to the changing needs of our clients.
An applicant should be experienced in VB MAPP, ABLLS-R, ITT, NET, and a history of conducting the evaluations, constructing individualized programs based on the evaluations, training staff to implement the programs and refining the programs as needed. An applicant should have experience training ABA/VB programs and training someone from a direct care position up to a behavior analyst.
Supervise a team of ABA therapist, implementing quality ABA/VB based services in both a center based clinical setting as well as in the community for clients ages 2-18. In this position, the Clinical Supervisor will be responsible to supervise all of the direct 1:1 therapists implementing the programs. In addition, performing assessments and intakes as well as supporting the various activities, projects, and programs requiring knowledge in behavior analysis. Developing trainings, writing about ABA/VB based topics, and taking part in research projects as they come up are also part of this position.
Education: Masters or Higher
Experience: Have at least 5 years experience working with children with autism ages birth to 21 and supervising at least 10 clinicians; 3 years of administrative experience preferred.
Compensation: Commensurate with education, training, and experience
Benefits: 30 days paid holiday, housing allowance, flight allowance, paid health care.
Skill Based Requirements:
- Expertise in ABA/VB. Expertise in implementing ABA/VB programs for children with autism, with the ability to see the big picture and program appropriately, train direct care staff to implement the programs and share with parents the future direction and progress clients have made.
- Expertise in Verbal Behavior. Ideally would have at least 3 years experience in supervising high Quality Verbal Behavior programs and adopting them to individual programs.
- Able to effectively Train Staff. Extensive experience in classroom and direct training of direct care staff. Ability to train upcoming supervisors, shaping their behaviors and increasing their skills both with the programs, with parents and with other staff members.
- Excellent Communicator. Effective communicator both written and verbally with parents, coworkers, therapists, and all levels of administration.
- BCBA Supervision: Have experience in effectively providing supervision for employees who are seeking to achieve certification as a Behavior Analyst. One must be able to take responsibility in developing the prospective Behavior Analyst skills in all areas and be willing to sign their hours and that they meet our rigorous standards. Our goal is to not just turn out Behavior Analysts, but to ensure they are taught the skills to be able to become an effective and highly skilled BCBA in the field.
We recognize not everyone will have all these requirements but we are hoping to get a candidate that has a majority of these skills and experience. If interested in this position, please send your CV/resume along with a cover letter that explains your current situation, why you are interested in this position, what skills and qualifications you possess that makes you a good fit for this position, what you would uniquely bring to the company.
How to apply for the job?
- Applicants must mention the current salary, expected salary and availability
- Applicants must send Cvs to email@example.com with the subject “Clinical Supervisor BCBA-Bahrain”.
For latest jobs visit http://www.msiqatar.com or follow us on www.facebook.com/msiqatar