DO FIRMY HOLENDERSKIEJ (WKK)
POSZUKUJĘ CHĘTNYCH OSÓB DO PRACY W CHARAKTERZE TELEMARKETERÓW DO BIURA W ŁODZI
ZAPRASZAM DO KONTAKTU
ALICJA ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hiring Female Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) (SLT / SLP/ Occupational therapist/ Special Educator)for a Reputed Special Needs Centre in Qatar
Providing 1 on 1 therapy to children in a Special needs Centre, including home and school visits as required.
Should be flexible in terms of working hours.
Degree or relevant qualification
2 years experience (Working with children under Autism, speech delay, Learning disability)
ABA background/ knowledge preferred.
Should be able to work with children between the age group of infant to teenagers.
Preferred nationality (due to Visa Restrictions) – Irish, British, South African, East European (Native English speaking), Philipino
Up to $ 3,500/- Tax free (negotiable) +Accomodation+transportation+Airtickets
Providing 1 on 1 therapy to children in a Special needs Centre, including home and school visits as required. Should be flexible in terms of working hours.
Requirement Degree in Speech Therapy or relevant qualification 2 years experience (Working with children under Autism, speech delay, Learning disability) ABA backgro…und/ knowledge preferred.
Remuneration: Up to $ 4,100/- Tax free transportation+Airtickets
To apply: • Mention the current salary, expected salary and availability • Send Cvs to email@example.com — at Doha Quatar.
Lead Calculation Engineer – UAE
Leading, guiding, and motivating the team of Calculation Engineers to ensure all work is completed to the relevant standards, and specifications.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Prepare conceptual and detailed design calculations, layouts, sketches, specifications.
• Provide input to feasibility studies, design criteria, reports, preliminary design and engineering specifications.
• Investigate field and design problems and prepare reports.
• Liaison with Client, Authorities, Contractors.
• Site visits and inspections.
• Supervise and lead structural and piping project team(s), monitoring progress and issue of deliverables and reporting on performance of the team.
• Preparation of Studies, Design Criteria, and Quantity Estimates.
• Contribute to preparation of proposals and man-hour estimates.
• Promote the achievement of the Project Core Expectations.
• Develop and implement Project Engineering Procedures.
• Develop and promote Engineering Safety in Design initiatives.
• Actively promote an emphasis on Safety.
• Create a professionally challenging work environment for team members.
• Coordinate all requirements for the related project with other disciplines.
Qualification and Knowledge
• 4-5 years of experience.
• Mechanical Engineering Degree. (only western educated candidates)
• Demonstrate understanding of international Regulatory framework for the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry such as: AISC (WSD/LRFD), API-RP-2A, DNV / ABS, ASME.
• Knowledge of classification societies such as DNV, ABS, Lloyds in relation to structural and piping design. Well versed in calculation and drafting software such as STAAD, ABAQUS, and AUTOCAD.
• Have experience in the application of functional assurance processes and techniques to structural and piping engineering activities.
• Technical knowledge of steel fabrication (piping and structural). Knowledge of High Pressure piping (5,000psi, 10,000psi, 15,000psi WP) beneficial.
• Team Leadership – Successfully manage and lead a team to project or task completion.
• Project Management – Effectively manages projects by appropriately focusing on the critical priorities.
• Enforcing Company Policies and Procedures – Aligns oneself, and encourage others to align with company policies and procedures.
• Initiative when solving problems – Proactively identifies the root causes of the problem. Keeps the big picture in mind when creating solutions.
• Collaboration – Works efficiently and inclusively with a range of people, both within and outside of the organization.
Calculation Engineer – UAE
Preparation of calculation notes to the required industry standards.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform calculations and analysis.
- Ensure timely delivery of the calculation notes from subcontractors, verify that the calculation notes are in accordance with the applicable standards (AISC, ABS, DNV, etc.),
- Review and assess calculation notes prepared by subcontractors when applicable.
- Attend site visit and produce Site Visit Report in order to verify and confirm structural works requirement as per specification and drawings related to the project.
- Review, check, and verify all structural drawings, and documents related to project.
- Produce Material Take-Off and Material Requisition for Structural discipline related to project.
- Finalize material, and size of structure for fabrication.
- Using drafting software to implement changes to documents if needed.
- Assist the project engineers during the preliminary studies, procurement, and installation phases.
Qualification and Knowledge
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the field
- Engineering degree or other related. (only western educated candidates)
- STAAD, ABAQUS, AUTOCAD
- Good understanding of Engineering, Oil and Gas related technical requirements, and common / best practices.
- Technical knowledge of steel fabrication (piping and structural)
- Understanding of related standards AISC (WSD/LRFD), API-RP-2A, ASME.
- Familiar with third party inspectorates such as DNV, ABS, Lloyds in relation to structural and piping design.
- Project Management – Effectively manages projects by appropriately focusing on the critical priorities.
- Data Analysis and Problem Solving – Demonstrates the ability to analyze and understand data and information quickly.
- Collaboration – Works efficiently and inclusively with a range of people, both within and outside of the organization.