Senior HR Manager
Basic Salary- £55,000-£62,000 + Industry Leading Benefits
Partnering with all HR teams to ensure effective HR using standard processes and capability, ensure that HR teams are partnering with business to deliver high performance through their people.
- Provide functional leadership for the team of HR Managers and Advisors and partner with others to support the delivery of optimal HR services and application of standard practices
- Support site HR Managers with the development of their HR plan to meet site needs and to progress the HR site maturity model to agreed benchmark.
- Co-ordinate salary review, Talent Review, PDP and headcount reporting for the Technology.
- Ensure HR KPIs are monitored and actioned Ensure monthly reports are completed and submitted highlighting key issues.
- Advise and coach HR Managers on how to support GMs to improve people management capabilities and deploying HR interventions to support business strategy.
- Conduct layered confirmation on processes and policies.
- Attract, develop and retain HR talent within the HR function, to ensure capability, succession planning and talent management.
- Communicate to and from Manufacturing and Supply Chain Leadership meetings.
- Continuous professional development record in People Management and Performance Management
- Management of site HR team with ability to move the people agenda towards high performance
- Have a Manufacturing background
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Continuous Improvement Planning
- Strong relationships with great communication skills and ability to facilitate
- Deliver on commitments and execute plans with excellence.
- Degree in business or manufacturing related subject (desirable)
- CIPD or equivalent post grad qualification (desirable)